How To Get Undetectable Hairlines With Your Lace Wig By Choosing Your Right Lace Color
You’ve seen many amazing videos from YouTube Beauty Vlogs and Instagram Influencers sharing their lace wig installs with the impressive flawless hairlines. But you’ve pondered how to gain the total desired look yourself. After you’ve done your research and found a great full lace wig or lace front wig . Now what to do ??
Let’s share a few the sure fire insights to gain the ultimate undetectable hairline with your lace wigs.
firstly, the big secret to undetectable hairlines with any lace wig – has a lot to do with a consumer, choosing of the correct lace material color or “ Lace color” as you will see in many online stores silk top full lace wigs and other full lace wigs product description.
Lace material choice is another, essential key when attempting to gain the best results, in the hair market the best quality is the Swiss lace material verses the French lace material. French laces are more detectable and are a bit rough to sensitive skins, because of its thickness. French Lace which should only be a request for custom lace wig orders based on the wig wearing individual preference to have said custom full lace wig sewn in rather than glued on w/ desired liquid wig adhesive or wig tapes.
Swiss lace is the most undetectable material and it has many colors to suit to your skin tone. When it is adhered properly to your skin, it gives an invisible hairline, as though the hair is growing out of your scalp
What you’ll notice about your lace front wig upon receiving ?
- Lace front wigs are manufactured with a thin delicate lace material that extends from ear to ear across the hairline. Whereas, Full Lace Wigs are also created with the same lace material but it’s extended throughout the entire wig.
- Lace front wigs are made similar to a regular ladies wig along the back and sides of the unit.
- When you receive the unit the lace will be really long in the front, you will cut the lace along the front of the unit. The goal here is to create yourself a new hairline. You will not cut all of the lace, as you will apply adhesive to the lace/your new hairline.
- Once the unit is applied, you will have on a full hair wig – but the front of the hair wig will not be like a regular wig. The wig will appear that it is growing directly from your head.
What’s noticeable with full lace wigs?
Unlike lace front wigs, full lace wigs CAN be worn in up do’s and ponytails not to mention the ability to part in virtually any direction. The hair actually looks like it is growing from your head! A wig is NOT suppose to look like a wig and a full lace wig accomplishes this. You will see this as your review our pictures here.
* Full lace wigs are manufactured with a cap, and a thin lace sewn on top of the cap.
* Individual hairs are then sewn into the thin Swiss lace
* Full lace wigs will have lace all around the unit, and require the lace to be cut all around
* You will be cutting a hairline around your entire head. By doing so, once done you can
wear your hair anyway you like, ponytails, up-dos etc. Think about it. With the wig,
you have just cut yourself a new hairline around your entire head.
* Once the unit is applied, you will have on a full hair wig – but the front , back, and sides
of the hair wig will not be like a regular wig. The wig will appear that all of the hair is
growing directly from your head.
Once applied correctly our wigs are, indeed very undetectable.
The only drawback with Swiss lace is finer and very delicate, therefore its less detectable and blends better with the skin/complexion after proper application, however it is slightly less durable and it rips easier if not handled with proper care.
Unlike regular wigs, Lace Wigs are hand made by meticulously tying strands of hair to a fine lace mesh material thus affording lace wigs superior advantages over regular wigs. The Strands of hair hand-tied to the lace material not only allows for a light weight fit but if also create an impressive illusion of the hair growing out of a scalp especially with the multi-directional silk top wigs. The lace, once adhered to the skin, virtually vanishes creating a natural looking and flawless hairline.
Above is one of our customers/ Hair Ambassadors Ms. Daniels wearing a full lace wig.
Lace wigs also have amazing versatility and style flexibility.
Tools required to achieve undetectable lace color blending
- Lace Wig – with the matching lace color to blend easily to your complexion
- Wig Cap ( best to get one close to your complexion)
- Wig glue or wig tape, skin protector (applied before wig glues to aide in holding the wig in place longer)
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Tail comb
How do I know the lace color you have will suit my complexion?
Most if not all in stock units ( Lace wigs) have light brown – medium brown lace colors . In recent years , we at Lace Frenzy Wigs and Hair Extensions, have offered the availability to tint lace colors to match ebony hue complexion wig wearing individuals. With the variation options on some of our stock and custom lace wigs by choosing dark lace under lace color option on our online store.
Best Way To Match Your Complexion when Choosing Your Lace Wigs
Swiss Lace in Medium brown color is suitable for a large range of complexions. It is suitable for people with dark brown complexion like Kelly Rolland and for people with light to medium brown complexions like Ashanti and everything in between.
“Full Lace Wigs” are lace wigs which are designed with the entire wig cap construction, being made from lace allowing for style versatility including multi-directional freestyle parting and the ability to style high up dos and ponytails.
Lace Frenzy Wigs and Hair Extensions stock wigs and lace frontal , lace closure and 360 band lace frontal hair pieces are all made with Swiss Lace material for the ultimate undetectable lace wig wear.